The Democratic Women of Randolph County have established a scholarship available to any Randolph County Senior who has or will meet the following requirements:
- 3.0 GPA
- 500-word essay, in MLA format about a significant event that has occurred in their lives and should also include their future goals.
- Acceptance to an accredited school of higher learning that offers an Associates or Bachelor’s degrees
- Student Statement of Estimated Family contribution as identified on the FAFSA letter.
- Your input on any special circumstances we should consider.
- List of any awarded scholarships.